You can join SeniorNet Motueka in several ways.
- Complete the online membership application form here, or
- Download, print, fill in and post the membership form here,
- Or Contact our Membership Secretary, Maureen Hutton at 528 0630
Membership fees are $25, or $50 a couple, per year (reduced to half price if joining in July, August or September). Payments are due each year on 1st October.
Everyone at SeniorNet is a volunteer, including the tutors, who give their time and knowledge freely. We all learn from each other and have fun doing it. We welcome everyone whatever their level of computing knowledge.
To renew your membership or to join,
- pay online. Just pay into our bank account: SeniorNet Motueka Inc. 03-1354-0179057-016, at the Nelson Building Society. Remember to include your name (and membership number if renewing).
- pay direct to SeniorNet by cash or cheque. Send to SeniorNet Motueka. P O Box 297 Motueka.
- deposit to our account at the Nelson Building Society, High Street, Motueka.
An information pack will be sent to you describing our club and its activities. On receipt of joining fees, you will be given a membership number and badge, information on the courses available to members, and the latest newsletter.
Classes and meetings are held at the SeniorNet Learning Centre, 42 Pah Street, Motueka.
Being a member of SeniorNet means you can:
Enrol in courses on a range of computing subjects such as Email, Internet, Photo Editing, Spreadsheets, Social Media, Online Shopping, Managing Your Computer, Using the Cloud, Smart TVs, Genealogy, etc. iPad and Mac courses also available. See courses for details.
Come to monthly meetings to keep in touch with other members, hear interesting speakers and help plan club events.
Attend Members Open Days where you can discuss new technology or join a workshop.
Drop in to the twice monthly Help and Support sessions to ask for help with computer problems, have a coffee and a chat.
Enjoy club discounts at certain shops (Noel Leeming, Affordable Computers, Super Liquor); see SeniorNet Federation for more special offers nationally.
Join an Interest Group on topics such as Digital Photography, Genealogy, iPad, Mac.